BH Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20,000 US $15,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BH-GT
- Effective Width: 1100mm
- Total Motorpower: 5.5kw
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Type: Roll Forming Machine
- Specification: 7500x1700x1400mm
- HS Code: 8455229090
- Feeding Width: 1250mm
- Use: Roof
- Certificate: Ce and ISO
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineer Overseas Available
- Trademark: BOHAI
- Origin: Liaoning Province of China
Technical Parameter BH-24-183-1100
|Production Name||BH Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine|
|Specification of Rolling Material||1250×(0.4-0.8)×L,Yield Strength ≤250MPa|
|Roller Steps||16 Steps|
|Frame of Machine||Welded with 350H Beam Steel|
|Thickness of Wallboard||16mm|
|Roller Material||Adopts Superior 45# Forged Steel with Hard Chromium Plated|
|Shaft Material||Adopts Superior 45# Forged Steel Quenching and Tempering|
|Main Shaft Diameter||¢70 mm|
|Main Motor Power||5.5KW|
|Hydraulic Station Power||4.0KW|
|Hydraulic Station Pressure||8 -12MPa|
|Electric Control System||Adopts PLC|
|Model||Feeding Width||Effective Width||Thickness Coil|
Loading-----De-coiling & Feeding-----Adjusting & Guiding-----Roll Forming----- Punching after Roll Forming-----Cutting-----Run Our Table
Yingkou Bohai Machinery Equipment Manufature Co.,Ltd is professional manufacture of roll forming machine. We can provide design and instruct clients to do projects, offer technical support for clients, including project design, drawing supplied and engineer supplied.
Q: Can you make the machine according to my design or photo type?
A: Yes, we have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine according to your demand or photo type that you are going to book with us.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory located in YingKou city, LiaoNing Province, China. Our city is near Beijing. All clients from abroad and home are warmly welcome to visit our factory!
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Every section of our production has strict manufacture process, than professional inspectors check every section of the production, next the production will work for testing quality, which must be 100% quality assurance. Unqualified resolute don't a better factory.
Q: What is your service?
A: We provide the technical support for whole life. Pre-sales service includes inquiry and design support and view our factory. After-sales service includes training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine, and engineers available to service machinery overseas.
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements.|
|Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative.|
|Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign contract.|
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production.|
|Step 5: Factory examine goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping.|
|Step 7: Handing shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|
|Step 9: Provide overseas service for clients.|