Bh Steel Flat Sheet Roll Forming Machine
|FOB Price:||US $14,000-27,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $14,000-27,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in 40hq Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BH Flat Roll Forming Machine
- Effective Width: 900mm
- Total Motorpower: 5.5kw
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Type: Roll Forming Machine
- Specification: 7500*1500*1800mm
- HS Code: 8455229090
- Feeding Width: 1000mm
- Use: Roof
- Certificate: Ce and ISO
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineer Overseas Available
- Trademark: BOHAI
- Origin: Liaoning Province of China
Technical Parameter BH-15-225-900
|Production Name||Bh Steel Flat Sheet Roll Forming Machine|
|Load-Bearing of De-Coiler||5 T|
|Frame of Machine||Welded with 350H Beam Steel|
|Thickness of Wallboard||16 mm|
|Guide Feeding Way of Forming||Side Direction Roller Type|
|Forming Machine Type||Wallboard and Chain Driver|
|Diameter of Shaft||¢70mm|
|Chain||16A Single Row|
|Motor Power of Forming Machine||5.5KW|
|Hydraulic Station Motor||3.0 KW|
|Hydraulic Station Pressure||8-12Mpa|
|Voltage||380V, 50Hz, 3 Phases|
|Hydraulic Station Oil Pump||Gear Pump|
|Electrical Control System||Computer Adopts PLC|
|Line Speed of Forming Machine||10-12m/min|
|Steps of Forming Machine||18 Steps|
|Roller Material||Superior 45# Steel Forging|
|Thickness of Chrome Plated on Roller||0.05mm|
|Cutting Type||Hydroforming Shear|
|Cutting Blade Material||Cr12|
|Cutting Blade Heat Treatment||HRC58º-60|
|Rolling Thickness||0.3-0.8 mm|
|Model||Feeding Width||Effective Width||Thickness Coil|
Machine Detail Photo
Yingkou Bohai Machinery Equipment Manufature Co.,Ltd is professional manufacture of roll forming machine. We can provide design and instruct clients to do projects, offer technical support for clients, including project design, drawing supplied and engineer supplied.
Q: Can you make the machine according to my design or photo type?
A: Yes, we have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine according to your demand or photo type that you are going to book with us.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory located in YingKou city, LiaoNing Province, China. Our city is near Beijing. All clients from abroad and home are warmly welcome to visit our factory!
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Every section of our production has strict manufacture process, than professional inspectors check every section of the production, next the production will work for testing quality, which must be 100% quality assurance. Unqualified resolute don't a better factory.
Q: What is your service?
A: We provide the technical support for whole life. Pre-sales service includes inquiry and design support and view our factory. After-sales service includes training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine, and engineers available to service machinery overseas.
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements.|
|Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative.|
|Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign contract.|
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production.|
|Step 5: Factory examine goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping.|
|Step 7: Handing shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|
|Step 9: Provide overseas service for clients.|